Terms of Service
All materials in this Website shall only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may view material from this Website for your own use and may download only one copy of any materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, and you must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices attached to the downloaded material.
Any and all forms of duplication, reproduction, distribution, publication, modification, uploading, posting, copying or transmission of material from this Website is STRICTLY PROHIBITED unless you have obtained the prior written consent of their respective owners. The material covered by this prohibition includes, but is not limited to, any written text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio, or video material on the Website.
You acknowledge that we shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the SuperiorWallpapers.com website. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any Content for any reason whatsoever, whether or not it violates the Terms of Service. You acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content contained on the SuperiorWallpapers.com website.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the SuperiorWallpapers.com website;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the SuperiorWallpapers.com website or servers or networks connected to the SuperiorWallpapers.com website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the SuperiorWallpapers.com website;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another; or collect or store personal data about other users.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy
SuperiorWallpapers.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the SuperiorWallpapers.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify SuperiorWallpapers.com in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
In order to more easily facilitate the process we have provided a form for your use. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. Alternatively you may make a written notice via email, facsimile or postal mail to the DMCA AGENT as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit SuperiorWallpapers.com to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow SuperiorWallpapers.com to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:DMCA AGENT
Name: John Coleman
Email: [email protected]
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
SuperiorWallpapers.com reserves the right to make changes and improvements to this Terms of Service, at any time and without notice.